Thursday, December 22, 2011

NO MORE New Year Resolutions!!

At church last week, I was taking notes for the sermon on my ipod (I swear older people think I'm texting!) and I looked at the very first "note" and it was the new year resolutions I made from last year.  And I didn't follow through with ANY of them....not even a little.  So this year I'm not making any!  I'm thinking ill make fun ones, ones that i will enjoy doing everyday. 
i thought today, about getting a really nice journal, and making ALL my "new year resolutions" things about writing.  for example....write one thing a day that brought me simple joy....write one thing a day that I appreciated about my life.  Things like that....I want to really enjoy the time I'm in now with Dave. 

What I would write today : The house across the street from us, every single day, has a car with the trunk open (I think its a Subaru type vehicle) and a golden retriever dog laying in the back with a little ramp for it to get down.

I really try and keep my mind open to the simple joys in life.  and i think recording all of them once a day will make me look even closer at the little things!
The LOVELY Bracelet Mand made for me!
Love love Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment