Sunday, February 26, 2012

Something I Always Think About!

So the other night I had a dream that Dave and I were going to go to the Zoo.  We were on a bus, but the driver kept taking us to the wrong place....he kept taking us to a "fair" type thing....with sheep on display everywhere.  As I was looking out the window...I (what to everyone else probably looked like I was having a heart attack) had a freak out moment.  I was squeeling and very excited, and horrified that we couldn't stay there.
In real life Id probably have the EXACT same reaction.
Hmm....i must love sheep if i dream about them.
Or it just shows what is on my mind (daily...hourly...whatever!).

I'm actually more excited thinking of having my own sheep....than having babies.
Could is possibly be more fun thinking of sheep names?!
(my answer: YES!  Dave has no say!)

No comments:

Post a Comment